Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is a full version free pc game that you can download with a direct link. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege was released on Dec 1, 2015.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege PC Download
- Face intense close-quarters combat, high lethality, tactical decision making, team play, and explosive action within every moment.
- Experience a new era of fierce firefights and expert strategy born from the rich legacy of past Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six games.
- Engage in a brand-new style of assault using an unrivaled level of destruction and gadgetry.
- Coordinate with your team to transform your environments into strongholds.
- create defensive systems to prevent being breached by the enemy.
- lead your team through narrow corridors, barricaded doorways, and reinforced walls.
- Combine tactical maps, observation drones, rappelling, and more to plan, attack and defuse every situation.
How to Download & Install
- Click the Download Button which is given below.
- Wait a while and then click on the ‘download’ button.
- Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- The game is done downloading, right-click the zip file.
- Extract this zip file using Winrar.
- Double click inside the game folder and run the exe setup.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1GB of VRAM)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: GeForce GTX 460 or better, GTX 560 or better, GTX 650 or better, GTX 750 or better, or any card from the GT900 and Titan Series, Radeon HD5870 or better, HD6870 or better, HD7770 or better, R7 260X or better, or any card from the R-300 series and Fury X. Laptop models of these cards may work but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. Additional chipsets may be supported after release. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, please visit the FAQ for this game on ubi.com