Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas is a full version free pc game that you can download with a direct link. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas released on Dec 12, 2006.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas Download For PC
How to Download & Install Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas
- Click the Download Button which is given below.
- Wait a while and then click on the blue ‘download’ button.
- Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas is done downloading, right-click the zip file but for this, you must have Winrar then you click on “Extract to Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas .zip”.
- Double click inside the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas folder and run the exe setup.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing DLL errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas System Requirements
- Windows XP (only)operating system is needed.
- The processor must be 3 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3000 (3.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Athlon 3500 recommended).
- Minimum Memory required is 2 GB RAM.
- Supported Graphics cards are 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled video card (256MB recommended).
- DirectX 9 or higher required.
- DirectX 9-compliant sound card (PC audio solution containing Dolby Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio).
- Minimum Storage required for this game is 7 GB of a hard drive.
- Peripherals supported: Windows-compatible mouse and keyboard, Xbox 360 Controller (with additional software download).
- Supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT / 6800 / 7300 / 7600 / 7800 / 7900, ATI Radeon X1600 / X1800 / X1900 families; Laptop versions of these cards are not fully supported. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video cards, and operating systems.