UBOAT is a full version game that you can download by direct link. UBOAT was released worldwide on Apr 30, 2019.
UBOAT PC Game Overview
UBOAT is a WWII-era submarine action, indie, simulation, and strategy game, unlike anything you have seen before. German sailors’ lives are the main topic of this survival sandbox with crew management features. They live on the boat, but it may also be their cemetery at any moment. In UBOAT, you have command over the crew to steer the ship. You take care of their physical and emotional well-being since a tired, hungry, and sad crew cannot win a fight. The game’s complex damage system is the cornerstone of its survival features.
As a result of taking damage, unprecedented circumstances will inevitably arise, putting the player’s imagination and composure to the test. You have two options: attempt to rescue the whole crew or abandon someone to save the others. You will often find yourself alone as your ship sails over the ocean. Utilize your resource management abilities to make the most use of the resources you carry with you on the journey, and in extreme circumstances, attempt to recover them at sea by enlisting the aid of your friends or by pillaging the wrecks of enemy ships.
How To Download & Install UBOAT
- To download the game, simply click the button below.
- Copy the link and paste it into a new tab.
- Let the download start now, and then wait for it to complete.
- Right-click the zip file once the game has finished downloading.
- Use Winrar to unzip this file.
- To launch the exe installer, double-click within the game folder.
- Enjoy yourself and play! Run the game as an administrator.
- OS = Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU = Intel Core i3 3.1 GHz or better.
- GPU: GeForce GTX 560 1GB (720p Low) GB.
- RAM = 6 GB.
- HDD = 20 GB.
- Additional Notes = Sound/Internet/DirectX 11.